INMAN helps service firms in their journey to do more with less by moving:
- towards a single view of each customer in the portfolio across the applications that you use. This keeps contact details in sync and pulls together the key information that you need to know your customers. Customers are key to the survival, growth and success of any business. If you don’t take care of your customers, someone else will. You can efficiently and effectively provide outstanding customer service.
- towards earning more business advisory income and away from heavy reliance on compliance service revenue. This is a strategic shift driven by the business. Many of us are familiar with the also-rans that waited until too late, or never clearly got the transformation message of the era: Kodak, Blockbuster, Borders and Nokia. The key is to listen and to help your customer succeed with their business goals. INMAN helps with supporting your advice on their digital strategy.
- towards cloud subscription services and off dedicated managed infrastructure.This potentially provides better, faster and cheaper ways to provide ongoing compliance activities. This is often driven by those wanting to use technology to gain growth, profitability and competitive advantage. INMAN prefers to host Microsoft services on Azure and to host open source with Amazon Web Services in Sydney as the gold standard hosting provider.
- towards Activity Based Working ("ABW") as a way of supporting business growth and attract and retain talent. ABW aims to provide people with a choice of settings for a variety of workplace activities. Rather than forcing individuals to undertake all their work in one setting, ABW allows people to physically locate themselves where it is most suitable for them to complete their work. A mature ABW approach can also save real estate costs by up to 40%, usually after a few years of change management. All ABW workplaces are wireless environments and require the entire employee base to be working with notebooks or tablets using Cloud applications.
- towards team internal and partner collaboration through cross-enterprise email and file sharing. INMAN continues to differentiate itself by adding new capabilities beyond storing and sharing views of client emails and documents.
- towards workflow that helps team members and outsourced service suppliers to make better decisions, faster. The key to success lies in collaboration between various applications such as Class Super, Xero Practice Manager and a CRM.
- towards monthly subscription models to make working with you easy. Direct debit and / or credit card payments iron out both your and the customers cash flows. INMAN will help with setting up the monthly subscriptions as part of a move from fee-for-service to value-based business models. This option is through a reputable third-party payment provider that has maximum security and safety credentials.